EMC IT Consulting Sales Executive in Seattle, Washington
EMC Senior IT Consulting Sales Executive
EMC Consulting is in the business of enabling IT and Business Transformation. EMC Consulting is part of EMC Global Services which represents more than 20,000 people and 20-25% of EMC’s overall revenue. Our IT Consulting Sales Executives leading our business development efforts across a range of capabilities including Private and Public cloud offerings, Data Center Migration, Application Development, Application Infrastructure, IT Transformation including Infrastructure, Operating Model, and Applications, Big Data, Data Protection, and Infrastructure Resiliency.
Our Consulting Sales Team is supported by Solution Specialists, and our teams work closely with our EMC Account Teams and EMC Federated account teams at VMWARE, VCE, RSA, and Pivotal to provide the right solutions and expertise to accommodate our customers’ evolving business and IT environments. From a delivery perspective, our Consulting Sales Executives lead
Customer focus, expertise and experience are at the core of our commitment for developing and delivering solutions for our clients. Our delivery teams and consultants average 17 years of solution-specific experience and apply their deep knowledge spanning cloud and virtual data center infrastructure, security and risk management, digital strategy, enterprise information and analytics, application design and development and application infrastructure, to transform information into actionable strategies and tangible business results.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Strategically drive new business in selected accounts in close synergy with the Solution Principal and account teams to manage assigned services sales, revenue and sales margin targets. Position EMC solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Build in-depth knowledge of clients' business and IT priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into EMC solution opportunities. Build value-added relationships and lead solutions sales campaigns within large accounts. Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills to client audiences ranging from technical implementers through CTO/CIO levels.
• Responsible for the forecast and booking of services and solutions business in assigned accounts. Stay abreast of status/details for each campaign and independently provide reliable updates on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Align with appropriate delivery teams to leverage follow-on business from one delivery mission/projects to another. Ensure effective coordination and support between account teams and supporting technical resources. Demonstrate a broad understanding of systems development lifecycle as it relates to hardware and software products.
• Proven experience driving strategic consulting services into new and existing accounts while consistently achieving or exceeding quarterly and annual goals by generating and maintaining a qualified pipeline. Independently prospect and conduct new meetings on a weekly basis.
• Effectively leverage industry and competency resources as well as EMC business units to advance account relationships and sales campaigns.
• Cultivate client relationships throughout the sales and delivery process for mutual long term success.
• Possess and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of industry solutions to uncover needs and create value based solutions for the clients; proactively maintain expertise of the IT industry and competitive landscape and successfully articulate EMC’s competitive differentiators which will drive value for the client.
• Excellent information gathering skills to communicate client business needs to delivery team for further evaluation. Ability to develop business solutions for clients and communicating them through design documents, written proposals and presentations.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
210 - EMC CONSULTING
US - Oregon - Portland, US - Washington - Seattle