EMC Account Executive, Hybrid in Copenhagen, Denmark
Managing the UKI, Nordic and Netherlands regions of a one of EMC’s largest global Alliance accounts.
Identify, develop, manage and close business opportunities as part of a global account team and to increase EMC’s share of their addressable spend, by leveraging the entire One EMC portfolio. Work with the customer to develop, market and deliver differentiated vertical and horizontal go to market propositions. Support the customer in major opportunities enhancing its ability to win and increasing EMC’s share of wallet. Minimum of 2 year commitment to the role as trust, continuity, executive relationships and customer knowledge are key to the success of the account. Team work with the EMEA and Global team members will be critical to the overall success.
As an experienced, consultative sales person, you will be required to understand our customers’ business requirements, by engaging at board level; identify and create EMC opportunities and identify and manage a virtual account team, to develop and close those opportunities. This account is a market leader and currently deploying the very latest EMC technologies.
Understand the Systems Integrator/Service Providor sector including market dynamics and competitive landscape.
Contribute to and support the execution of the Global Account Strategy and action plan.
Profile the potential addressable opportunity within the account and priorities those offering the greatest revenue return to EMC, in the short, medium & long term
Understand in depth the customer’s business objectives, challenges and issues
Understand the customer’s go to market strategies
Able to engage at both CxO and operational levels to fully appreciate and understand the customers’ business challenges and objectives
Identify unique value for EMC addressing the customers’ defined business requirements and those of its customers focusing on deliverable, tangible business outcomes to be realized by the customer
Engage in major customer bids leveraging EMC’s portfolio to enhance the customer offering, improve win rates and increase EMC’s share of wallet
Engage a virtual team to execute against defined opportunities
Develop structured relationships and plans with both internal and external stakeholders
Document and manage dynamic account plans, encapsulating the above business requirements
Maintain operational excellence, on a weekly basis, by consistent, accurate forecasting and information flow to your virtual and management team.
Develop a 12 to 24 month ‘rolling’ pipeline of well qualified incremental business opportunity; to provide coverage of twice annual quota
Meet and exceed individual quarterly balanced revenue targets across the core EMC portfolio,
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Experience/Key Skills required
• Two years+ experience of selling in to a US Based Systems Integrator or Outsourcer
• Multi national sales responsibility
• Proven ability to operate as part of a Virtual, Local and Global team.
• Proven success in developing and delivering vertical and horizontal value propositions with experience in one or more of the Banking, Insurance or Health sectors
• Sound consultative sales background ideally with services and/or software (ELAs) background.
• In-depth knowledge of EMC value propositions, industry trends and competition
• IT related sales experience and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities
• Proven ability to manage multiple, lengthy and complex sales cycles with demonstrable CxO engagement.
• Proven ability to embrace rapid change
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Accurate reporting skills & attention to detail
• Responsive to customers business needs & clear focus on maintaining excellent customer service across the installed base
• Proven ability to manage net new business as well as develop existing business opportunities
• Exhibit a demonstrable commitment to building close, long-term account relationships, with an appropriate level of regular customer hospitality
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
Denmark - Copenhagen